Welcome to Polish Cure! A space dedicated to the pursuit of the perfect polish. I earmark magazine pages with manicures that make my heart pitter patter and will ship my cash abroad to find my most wanted shades. Share your polish stories with me and check out what I'm obsessing over.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When In Self Doubt Distract With Neon Nails!

With Memorial Day upon us I knew one thing for certain - I'd have to face the traumatizing experience of stuffing myself in to a bathing suit and spending some time sucking in my tummy while guzzling bloat inducing cocktails. In public. With a diet out of the question (and let's get serious, I was never going to diet anyway, especially not for something as D-list as Memorial Day) I turned to a trusty fail safe: DISTRACTING ACCESSORIES! Picked out a turquoise bikini, a fedora with an ever so charming parrot on it, and went for the boldest Summer hue I've been lusting after lately: neon orange*. There was a minor battle between this orange and an equally blinding neon pink but after putting out some feelers to my peeps on Facebook it was a slam dunk - orange you glad I picked this shade? I sure am.
*With this being my first post I realize one huge faux pas I made while getting this particular mani-pedi - I didn't get the polish brand. Yikes. What a rookie. I'll do better next time, I promise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment