Welcome to Polish Cure! A space dedicated to the pursuit of the perfect polish. I earmark magazine pages with manicures that make my heart pitter patter and will ship my cash abroad to find my most wanted shades. Share your polish stories with me and check out what I'm obsessing over.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Julie Saves You $10: Best Part Of SATC2? Samantha's Nails.

Hey gang, giving a major shout out and welcome to my partner-in-crime, roomie and fellow polish addict, Julie. Julie will likely be contributing to Polish Cure just as much as I will, so please get comfy and acquainted. If I could say a word about Julie in the theme of her blog post: she's got the sweetness, propriety and charm of Charlotte (though hers is a more of a southern hospitality, Texas kind of sweetness), the pulled together no-nonsense character of Miranda, a closet full of shoes that honestly (I raid it all the time) rivals Carrie's and as for Samantha... I don't know Jules... that may just be a side of you I haven't seen yet. Without further ado, Julie...

I’ve always loved a good manicure and pedicure, but recently I’ve become OBSESSED! Obsessed with knowing what the latest trends are, finding that perfect shade to match the ad I found in a magazine (and willing to ship money overseas for it!) and the ultimate quest of finding the best salon in town.

So with my new love of all things polish, I took my “looking for the latest trends” eye to the Sex and the City 2 movie this past weekend with my roomie (and blog host) Shelley. And let me just tell you, I was rewarded with an eyeful! Within in the first 15 minutes, I was leaning over and saying “Did you see Samantha’s nails?” From her red and gold reverse French manicure, to the mirror-like metallic finish, to the turquoise jewels bedazzled to her nails, I have to say, Samantha’s nails stole the show for me. And if I had to choose my favorite, I think I would go with the red and gold reverse French manicure. Now all I need is a reason to wear a crazy, over the top manicure!

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys, still working on figuring out format and whatnot, we'll get some cleaner pics of these snaps up here once we're not so green. Happy polishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give us more, Jules! You were just getting started! Keep it up girls :)

    ReplyDelete